Had a hectic week? Or been making the most of the sunshine? Then you may well have missed out on this week's biggest beauty and style stories. Never fear, we've rounded them up into one handy list. Keep scrolling and get up to date…
1. Calling all brides, bridesmaids and wedding guests! New York Bridal Week came to a close, and we collated the 31 best hair and makeup looks in one handy gallery.
2. Confused by all the different skincare products and ingredients out there? We called on Dr. David Jack to share his skincare shopping guide with us.
3. Actress and style blogger Ashley Madekwe is Who What Wear UK's new contributor. Read her first column about how to wear spring/summer's biggest trends in different cities. [Who What Wear UK]
4. The gorgeous model Iskra Lawrence talked airbrushing, fitness and the plus-size tag in our exclusive interview.
5. Would you ever consider a buzz-cut like model-of-the-moment Ruth Bell? Twenty women prove it's a power cut that can look incredible. [Popsugar UK].
6. Byrdie Australia shared seven office beauty hacks every woman should know. [Byrdie AU]
7. Speaking of offices, Be Pilates founder, Dawne Likhodedova, shared three easy moves that combat sitting at a desk all day and will leave you looking leaner and taller in minutes.
Let us know your favourite story or what you’d like to read more about on Byrdie UK in the comment box below. Happy weekend!