This week, we’ve mostly been scratching our heads wondering Where did the sun go? But being ever the optimists, we are prepping for when it finally comes back (it will come back, right?). We’ve been taking tips from Byrdie Australia, who have discovered the four things women with incredible abs always do. And our pals over at Who What Wear UK called on columnist Ashley Madekwe for her summer shopping list. Then Kim Kardashian shared her morning skincare routine and almost broke the internet (again); we’ve got all her tips plus where you can shop the products. Keep scrolling for these stories, along with the rest of the week’s beauty and style news.
1. First to Byrdie and the things women with incredible abs always do. You’ll be crop top–ready in no time… [Byrdie AU]
2. Kim Kardashian snapped her entire morning skincare routine and let us in on one of her beauty hang-ups. Yep, even Kim needs to use more of this product…
4. Ever been in love with a beauty product only to find out it’s being discontinued? We have your SOS plan of action if you ever find yourself in that position (from our editor who has been).
5. Have blonde hair? Low-maintenance and don’t want to go to the hairdressers all the time? Check out the lazy girl’s guide to blonde hair. [Popsugar UK]
6. Actress, style blogger and Who What Wear UK’s columnist Ashley Madekwe shares the items that are in her summer wardrobe. [Who What Wear UK]
7. Want your hair to look like you’ve had a blow-dry but don’t have time to actually blow-dry it? Check out this 10-minute blow-dry hair hack. It’s genius!
Let us know your favourite story, or what you’d like to read more about on Byrdie UK in the comment box below. Happy weekend!