Autumn is here, which means eating healthy is about to get tougher. Well, who doesn't crave comfort food on grey, rainy days? Byrdie U.S. has called on integrative clinical nutritionist and wellness expert Jennie Miremadi, M.S., to share her healthy lunch-in-a-jar recipe, which also helps with giving your skin a much-needed glow. In other news, Victoria Beckham revealed the product she relies on to disguise tired eyes (we need it), while over in Australia, Byrdie has discovered that most of Kendall Jenner's go-to updos look great on unwashed hair—a must-know for when the mornings get darker and we hit snooze rather than hitting the shower.
Keep scrolling to see the easy, healthy recipe that gives you glowing skin!
Courtesy of Jennie Miremadi
1) If you've got dirty hair that you don't have time to wash, then look to Kendall Jenner. The Byrdie AU team has spotted that a lot of Kendall's updos would totally work for two- or even three-day-old hair. [Byrdie AU]
3) Want to get leaner and stay that way? Joe Wicks, aka The Body Coach, reveals his seven easy rules you should follow.
4) Over on Who What Wear, A Style Album's Louise Redknapp and Emma Thatcher have revealed which Strictly Come Dancing fashion trends you could totally get away with in the real world. Cue plenty of ruffles and sparkles. [Who What Wear UK]
5) Since autumn has finally decided to turn up, we called on seven beauty buyers from our favourite shops and e-tailers to reveal their must-haves for the new season.
6) During one of her many interviews this week Victoria Beckham revealed the product she relies on to hide her tired eyes.
7) Want glowing skin and a healthy, tasty lunch recipe? Lucky then that integrative clinical nutritionist and wellness expert Jennie Miremadi, M.S., has a recipe that ticks all those boxes. [Byrdie U.S.]
Let us know your favourite story, or what you'd like to read more about on Byrdie UK in the comment box below. Happy weekend!