Beauty offers—whether it's discounted prices, extra spending points or gift with purchases—are wonderful things. So when we stumble across a good one, we feel like it's our duty to share the good news. Because there are so many great beauty offers around at the moment (and coming very soon), we thought it would be handy to create a guide of the best ones around. Keep scrolling to see the best beauty offers that taking place right now.
GIFT WITH PURCHASE OFFERS
These are usually the big ones—the gift with purchase offers that you don't want to miss out on. It's worth noting that these bad boys sell out quick, though, so if you want in, now's the time to buy.
When you buy two Elemis products (one has to be from anti-ageing range), you'll receive a five-piece gift including:
• Peptide4 Thousand Flower Mask (15ml)
• Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (15ml)
• White Flowers Eye and Lip Make Up Remover (28ml)
• Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (30ml)
• Soothing Apricot Toner (50ml)
• A 15-minute hands-on BIOTEC facial treatment worth £15
• Savannah Miller eye mask and bag
Worth over £200, Feelunique's October Gift With Purchase is back and better than ever. Brimming with beauty goods from Nuxe, Kérastase, Omorovicza, NARS and Urban Decay—spend £150 and get yours totally free. You better be quick though; it's available now but is sure to sell out FAST.
If you miss the big one, Feelunique have lots of smaller gift with purchase offers available throughout the year. Before shopping, it's worth searching "gift with purchase" in the Feel Unique search bar to see what they currently have on offer. Our favourites at the moment include:
• Charlotte's Magic Cream, worth £27 when you spend £80 on Charlotte Tilbury.
• Six-piece Clinique gift set, worth over £50 when you spend £50 on Clinique.
• Estée Lauder Fall Gift Set, worth £90 when you buy any two Estée Lauder products.
Harvey Nichols Autumn Beauty Gift is seriously worth becoming a rewards member for. It's packed with £650 worth of beauty goods. There are treats from Sol de Janerio, Dr. Dennis Gross, Mario Badescu and so many of our other favourite brands inside. It's sold out online already, but to get your hands on it in store, you've got to spend over £195 on three or more Beyond Beauty products. The gift package includes all of the following:
• Sol De Janeiro Bumbum Cream
• Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask
• Lipstick Queen Frog Prince
• Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Mask
• Rodial Vitamin C Brightening Mask
• Iles Formula Discovery + Travel Kit
• StriVectin Tl Face And Neck
• Show Beauty Volume Mousse/Working Texture Spray
• R+Co High Dive Moisture and Shine Cream
• Sand & Sky Pink Clay Mask
• Dr. Dennis Gross Dew It All Eye Gel
• Pixi Vitamin Wakeup Mist
• Oribe FreeStyler Hairspray/Dry Texture Spray
• Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
• Huxley Face Mask
• MGC Derma Mix Neck Serum, Stem Cell Serum, Day Cream or BB Concealer
• Environ Skin Analysis, worth £45 with complimentary gift when you book
• Lucia Magnani Refreshing Energizing Tonic
• Mario Badescu Botanical Cleansing Scrub
• Starskin 7-Second Morning/Night Mask
• Patchology Eye Patch
• Beauty Blender Blotterazzi
• Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
• Sarah Chapman 3D Moisture Infusion Mask
• Ghd Final Fix Hairspray
• Utopia Instant Firming Eye Serum
• Philosophy Cleanser
• Oh K! Cherry Lip Patch
Oh, and sign up to become a Harvey Nichols Rewards Member here. You'll benefit from special offers, complimentary beauty samples and be able to shop the sales before anyone else. Plus, from 4 to 7 October, Harvey Nichols is offering double points to its rewards members, meaning you can shop even more beauty offers in-store and online.
LOYALTY CLUB OFFERS
You know when you're in a store and the people at the till ask if you're part of their loyalty scheme? If you're anything like us, you'll probably shrug it off and be on your merry way without a second thought. But loyalty schemes offer so many great discounts, freebies and offers all year around, so they're well worth signing up for.
Unfortunately, the amazing Liberty Beauty gift with purchase sold out on the same day it launched, but if you didn't get your hands on it the first time, it's worth signing up to be a loyalty member in case it gets restocked (and for the perks).
As a member, you'll be rewarded with one point for every £1 you spend. Then twice a year (in April and October), Liberty will send you vouchers based on how much you have spent during the six-month reward period. Plus you'll get invitations to exclusive events and expert tips, as well as a special beauty reward for your birthday.
But the big news at the moment is that Liberty is giving loyalty members triple beauty points if you shop online or in store from 4 to 7 October. For every £1 spent on beauty products, you'll earn three Beauty Loyalty points. So if you spend £50 (easily done), you'll receive 150 Beauty Loyalty Points, which will earn you a £5 voucher. Winning.
Depending on how much you spend annually, there are two loyalty schemes available at Space NK. The first, the N.Dulge Card, offers you a points scheme where you earn one point for every £1 spent. Once you reach 100 points, you'll receive a £5 N.Centive to spend. Plus, you can also earn points by leaving online product reviews and referring a friend to products. You'll also get early access to sales, double points days and get an exclusive Space NK birthday gift. The second card (which you have to spend £1000 a year to be applicable for) is the N.Dulge Deluxe Card. You'll get all the benefits above, plus a £10 N.centive for every 100 points and a full-sized birthday gift, plus a trio of deluxe minis.
Debenhams Beauty Club offers members deluxe-sized freebies from the nearest Debenhams store. It also has free delivery for online shopping, a free brow wax by Benefit and a facial by Elizabeth Arden on your birthday. Plus, the club offers a points benefit scheme like that of Space NK's (you collect three points for every £1 you spend). When you reach 500 points, you'll get a £5 off voucher. Easy.
MAC cosmetics has a "goodbyes" section on its website where it sells products that are due to be discontinued at discount prices. From foundations to select lipstick shades, make sure you check it out to grab a bargain.