The Byrdie Beauty Recap: Catch-up on the Week
Another week done. Is anyone else mildly surprised that we're almost halfway through the month? Of course, April and rain showers go together like tortilla chips and guac, or Kylie Jenner and matte lipstick, so while we're excited for spring we've also been dodging those open skies. On Byrdie this week, we've been revealing plenty of celeb beauty secrets, as well as tons of unusual hacks to make your life that bit easier.
Keep scrolling for the biggest stories to land on Byrdie UK (and beyond) this week, plus a look back at our story on how to rain-proof your hair. Because April.
1. Our beauty columnist Laura Whitmore created a party look with a difference...
2. Beat those pesky April showers with our round-up of the best rain-proof hairstyles and hacks.
3. Over on Who What Wear it has been denim week— six fashion insiders revealed the best jeans they ever bought and we want them all. [Who What Wear UK]
5. Brit model Jourdan Dunn revealed her morning and nighttime skincare routines, and you can shop all the products here.
6. We all love a weekend lie-in or a few extra minutes under the duvet in the week, which is why we're more than happy that the Oz team have put together a genius list of tasty breakfasts you can make ahead. [Byrdie AU]
7. We reveal seven mind-blowing uses for hairspray. It will rethink the way you look at that trusty little can forever.
Let us know your favourite story or what you’d like to read more about on Byrdie UK in the comment box below. Happy weekend!