The Byrdie Beauty Recap: This Week's Need-to-Know
As we strike off another month and look ahead to a, fingers-crossed, warmer time (all hail, two four-day weekends!), it’s totally forgivable if you feel like the last week of April has been a hectic whirlwind. To make your 80-mph life more breezy, we’ve recapped the essential beauty news, resourceful tricks and chic vitals that you need to revise before booking in your May fitness schedule.
Scroll down for your quick-fire download on the week gone by!
A Love Is Blind
1. The bank holiday called for a serious study on major new hairstyle ideas. We found 16 of the coolest ones courtesy of Instagram’s hot property style influencers. Go figure.
2. Be honest, we’re all closet spot squeezers! We talked to a Liz Earle pro on how to do it safely and swiftly.
4. The beauty team Down Under uncovered eight of the most luxe eco-friendly body oils for the bohemian at heart. They are affordable too! [Byrdie AU]
5. The freak-out news landed on our desks that this gym staple has more bacteria than a toilet seat. Seriously.
6. Debate kicked off this week about the pressures on women to be smart and beautiful. Get your girl power game on. [Popsugar UK]
Do you have any new health and lifestyle commandments for May? If so, share with us in the comment box below.