We've Discovered the Skincare Brand the Olsen Twins Swear By
Got much planned for the weekend? Perhaps you're thinking of working out, eating a wonderful brunch or maybe splashing a bit of cash thanks to payday weekend. Whatever it is, we guarantee that an injection of the latest news from the world of beauty, and a bit of fashion, will give you the inspiration you're looking for to have an incredible weekend.
Whether that's reading about new Byrdie columnist, über-blogger Doina Ciobanu's, beauty must-haves for travel (they will all give you incredible skin), or trying the oil cleanser that gets rid of makeup in under a minute, we reckon you don't want to go anywhere until you've read all about it, plus the other beauty news making waves this week. Keep scrolling for all the news from the beauty world…
Kevin Mazur/Getty Images
1. Over on Who What Wear, self-confessed shoe addict Ashley Madekwe lists the autumn's biggest shoe trends. Say goodbye to your salary. [Who What Wear]
2. We said hello to new Byrdie columnist and über-blogger Doina Ciobanu of The Golden Diamonds, who gave us her must-have complexion-boosting travel products.
3. Everyone this week was also talking about the sheet mask controversy. Byrdie U.S. investigates. [Byrdie U.S.]
4. On a lighter note, over on Popsugar, there's proof that Margot Robbie has basically tried every updo ever. We do love a good hair gallery. [Popsugar UK]
5. Wonder why you've still got complexion problems? Here are six reasons why anti-pollution products might be the answer.
6. Although this product is totally bad for us, it's actually amazing for our hair. Can you guess what it is?
7. Finally, thanks to Byrdie's Australian team, we now know which French product the Olsen twins swear by. Well, we'll be buying that in bulk immediately. [Byrdie AU]
Let us know your favourite story or what you’d like to read more about on Byrdie UK in the comment box below. Happy weekend!