5 Genius Beauty Tricks We Learnt From Olivia Palermo
Summer finally arrived on Tuesday (and then swiftly departed), which means you probably missed out on the week’s biggest style stories because, well, we would hope you were too busy sat in the sunshine. Never fear, here is a rundown of the stories you should catch up on from Cara Delevingne’s new haircut to Olivia Palermo's off-duty beauty styling tricks you need to try this weekend. Keep scrolling for the best beauty and style stories this week…
1. First up, we exclusively talked perfect brows, red lip soulmates and summer scents with Ella Eyre. Check out our shoot with the singer here.
2. Who What Wear's columnist model Leomie Anderson shares her guide on the coolest logos in fashion right now. [Who What Wear]
3. We're still obsessed with Korean beauty of course, but the U.S. team have revealed nine fascinating Japanese beauty hacks you have to try. [Byrdie U.S.]
5. Cara Delevingne has chopped her hair off! Can you guess whether she's gone pixie, bob or lob? Click here to see the model's new haircut.
6. Want a bigger bum but hate squats? Popsugar U.K. reveals the exercises that build a rounder butt, no squats required. [Popsugar U.K.]
7. Still not managed to get your hands on one of Kylie's Lip Kits? We reveal how to score the world's biggest limited-edition beauty buys every time.
Let us know what you’d like to read more about on Byrdie UK in the comment box below. Happy weekend!