How to Make Your Waves Last All Day Without Hair Spray
This week, it's all change at Byrdie HQ. We're lusting after new hair ideas (plus, how to make our hairstyles last all day), ways to keep healthy during winter (no easy task, but possible all the same), and how to ensure our complexion stays looking its glowing best. We've also reacquainted ourselves with the most genius way to treat ourselves during the winter months (no, not with cake), but a subscription beauty box delivered to our door so we can embrace hygge while also trying new beauty products. Bliss. In other news, Who What Wear scoured the streets of London to bring us a ton of seasonlly appropriate outfit ideas that work IRL, not just on the catwalk. Happy reading!
1. Kim Kardashian West lost a whopping 60+ pounds earlier this year, so we took a look at exactly how she did it. It's retro.
2. Thought layers would never return from their '90s heyday? Think again, because layered haircuts are back and better than ever.
4. Want your complexion to look its glowing best through the winter months (of course you do). Lucky, then, that Byrdie Australia have identified three of the most common highlighting mistakes and how to avoid them. [Byrdie AU]
5. Treat yourself to a beauty box subscription, we've scoured the net for the best ones out there.
7. Byrdie U.S. revealed this week how to make your curls last all day without needing to douse them in hairspray. Genius! [Byrdie U.S.]
Keep up to date with all the latest beauty stories by liking Byrdie UK on Facebook.