The Byrdie Beauty Recap: What You Missed This Week
We all live hectic lives which means keeping up with the latest style and beauty news can be tricky. That’s why in our new weekly series The Byrdie Recap we’ll be bringing you a round-up of all the brightest and best stories you may have missed—all in one place! Well, it's something extra to chat about around the water cooler come Monday.
1. Supermodel Gisele showed us how she applies her own makeup, and we were transfixed.
2. The new spring nail shades are dropping into stores, and these are the 13 polishes the beauty editors will be wearing.
3. Eyeliner was confirmed as the biggest trend to come out of the A/W 16 shows, and this is everything you need to know to take the look to the next level.
4. Our pals over at Who What Wear UK announced the gorgeous London model Leomie Anderson as their new columnist!
5. Pat McGrath teased her latest product 003, which looks set to be the best highlighter you’ll ever own (if you manage to snag one).
6. Goop’s foam-rolling guru revealed how you can look 10 pounds slimmer just by rollin’, rollin’, rollin’, rollin’…
7. And finally, you won’t be stuck for beauty styling ideas next week if you take your cue from the 18 standout street style looks we spied at fashion week.
Let us know you favourite story, or what you’d like to read more about on Byrdie UK in the comment box below. Happy weekend!